Monday, May 18, 2009

Alec Baldwin Sobered Up By Playing Galaga

Alec Baldwin

M. I would like to play video games, like, 9a. Id then go home and go to bed, Baldwin writes. M. He used to spend the next few hours playing Galaga. The surprising confession is part of the moments of clarity, a recent book that compiled personal stories of former drug addicts, reports the New York Post. One to 11. I didn t want to see anybody, talk to anyone, with anyone. AND I would like to wind down. This was the only way I could go and go into beta this state I needed to be, where I could take the calm and my mind off everything. After a night of drinking, most people just go to bed, but not 30 Rock actor Alec Baldwin. A moment of clarity, it was unfortunate when he saw in front of Julian, the person who performed the parlor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home